Last Updated: August, 2018
Who we are
Envano works to help leaders navigate rapid change. Our goal is to help you find value in the ever-changing digital world and realize your desired business impact. We accomplish this through a variety of solutions, including digital advertising, creative direction, web development, social media management and digital strategy.
Scope; Third-party sites
The personal information we collect and use
We may collect the following personal information from you when you use our Site:
- When you sign up for our newsletter or a workshop, we may collect your email address, your name, address or location and any comments that you leave in the comments box for the sign-up form.
- When you contact us we will collect your contact information that you used to contact us (such as the email address you used) as well as any information you include in your enquiry.
We also may obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
- We may collect information about your interests and browsing behavior from Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MouseFlow, WordPress, SharpSpring, LeadFeeder and social media providers such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other third-party service providers.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your data with the businesses that provide IT and other services to us, such as customer relationship management systems and website hosting. We share the types of data that those businesses need in order to provide us with those services and we make sure our data sharing is governed by a contract that controls what those businesses can do with that data.
Envano will share personal information with third-party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Envano if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (1) meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (2) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (3) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Envano, our users, customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions and keep a record of our communications with you.
- To provide services to you.
- To send you our email newsletter if you sign up for it, and to send you other material about our services that we think might interest you.
- To help us understand our clients and potential clients, and the effectiveness of our advertising, so that we can plan and deliver effective campaigns to develop our business.
- To understand how people use our website, so that we can design the website to suit our users.
- To personalize your customer experience on our Site.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website secure.
How long your personal data will be kept
We will hold your personal data for no longer than necessary for the purposes explained above. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
If you are located in the European Union, we sometimes rely on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. That means that we can collect and use your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where our interests are overridden by your privacy interests.
Our legitimate interests are carrying on our business, providing services to our clients, and marketing our business online, in print, and in person.
Processing in the United States
Envano’s Site is operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. The United States is not recognized as having adequate safeguards. Residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States should note the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States may not provide the same protection of such information as required under the laws of your residence or location.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (“COPPA”)
We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our Site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13, we realize that a child may attempt to access our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our Website, please contact us. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it.
Under certain data protection laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information
- correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email or newsletter you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email or newsletter. It may take a few days for the change to take effect.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate technical, physical, and administrative security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Envano. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
How to contact us
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you wish to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to Envano, 2985 South Ridge Rd., Suite A, Green Bay, WI 54304 or call (920) 403-1137.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives those located in the EU the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you have an unresolved privacy concern.